GLOBAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH ON CLASSICAL AND MODERN GEOMETRIES
CONSENT TO PUBLISH AND COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
The Publisher: “ Global Journal of advanced research on classical and modern geometries ” hereby requests that the Author(s) complete and return this form promptly so that the Work may be finalized for publication.
Title of Contribution (the “Work”):
- The Author(s) hereby consents that the “Global Journal of advanced research on classical and modern geometries” publishes the Work just in electronic format on the web site www.geometry-math-journal.ro
2. The Author(s) must guarantees the following:
- The Work has not been published in other journal before;
- The Work is not concurrently submitted to another publication;
- All Authors are properly credited;
- The Author(s) must also confirm that the Work does not libel anyone, infringe on anyone’s copyright, or other wise violate anyone’s statutory or common law rights.
3. The Author(s) hereby transfers the copyright of the article to the Board of “Global Journal of advanced research on classical and modern geometries”. In the future we shall have the exclusive and unlimited right to publish the article in any form. The Author will have the right to reproduce the article for educational, scientific purposes and just for nonprofit purposes, and to publish the work on personal web pages and electronic preprint servers.
THE AUTHORS MUST NOTICE THE FOLLOWING ASPECT:
4. WE NOT ACCEPT any reproduction of text from other papers without properly crediting the source (plagiarism) or the publication of many papers with almost the same content by the same authors (self-plagiarism). Submitting the same results to more than one journal concurrently is UNETHICAL, even the journals are without ISSN number and represent a source of information for some restricted colectivities. Any other publication of the paper in any data bases from internet must also presented to the Editor in Chief. Authors should acknowledge the work of other researchers and must cite it properly in their research. The Editor in Chief CAN withdraw any paper published in the journal- suspected of any kind of plagiarism, without any notification to authors.
This form is to be signed by the Author(s). In the case of more than one Author, either all of them must sign the Consent to Publish and Copyright Agreement, or one Author may sign for everyone.
Date:_________ Name:_________ Signature:_______
The copyright form should be emailed to: